Hi everybody!

My first post, Yay!

Bob, I'm assuming your using a Pismo 'book. I have the MCE Xcaret Pro in mine (under X10.2.2) and needed to install a driver for it to work properly. Otherwise I received odd requests from iTunes under X much like what you are experiencing from burn in 9.

Everything you need is at powerbook1.com's web site (and/or MCEtech.com)

I really love mine.
-Ian