Ian, I wish it were that easy. I have that driver and have tried various
combinations with various authoring drivers left out as per the support file
at mce but no joy.
My PB is the Wallstreet version, earlier than yours and my authoring support
ext is 1.1.7. A later version 1.1.9 recommended by mce only supports PB with
native USB like yours. It's a mystery, Toast knows the drive is there by
won't talk to a disc.
Thanks

Bob