This message written: Monday, 2 December 2002 16:42:59 PST

Found one of these today for a few cents. Plugged it into the lower slot
of a Wallstreet running OS 9.2.2. the three LEDs on the "antenna" of the
card lit up, with the Red and Yellow remaining lit. An icon appeared on
the desktop with "Am 79C930." Double clicking the icon opens the TCP/IP
control panel.

Does anyone have information on this thing? Will it work "out of the box"
or does it need some special drivers?

With a bit of "surfing" I located some drivers on "driverguide.com" but
they are 'doze things.

Don't have access to a wireless network to test the thing, but would like
to know if it would work.

Ken

Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.