Interesting to see the same type of problem with OWC. Good sales
service, but if they send you a bad item... they drag their feet
forever, which angers me like nothing else.

I spent 4 months sending and receiving the same 512Mb piece of RAM for
my pismo which had a _documented_ thermal problem (which took $90 of my
money to test by an independent) They claimed each time to have tested
the card and found no problems. Once I requested info on the test
procedures I found out the tests did not contain thermal tests.

The just slapped it on a test board and sent it back. i.e. They never
even read my detailed emails sent with the RAM.

This finally ended when sent a rather angry email to as many email
address as I could find demanding a solution to this ongoing problem.
They finally replaced the RAM and everything has been working perfectly.

So in the end it cost me $100 more than sticker and tons of my time.

I won't be recommending OWC to anyone I know.
Ian