I use a compact flash card in my Pismo. The card is from my digital
camera. I put the card in a PC card adapter and plug it in. I have
iPhoto set to launch automatically, and then I download the photos.
Works great.

What I wonder about is the little PC card icon that appears on the menu
bar. This is new to Jaguar. I'm not sure what the point is. The only
menu option is to turn off power to the card, which causes problems.

Jim