I just wrote a page of anger filled email. Then I deleted it. I can't
stand seeing this kind of childishness being thrown by 'interest
groups' at people just saying what they think. Information and ideas
are what the internet IS. What Dan does is his own damn business!  You
don't like it, don't read the web page. It makes me so very sad to see
this. My only positive comments to this are,

Isn't this slander? Don't Rick's actions make him liable for the income
lost? Do you have any legal options?

...and if all else fails:

Using people search, here are seven possible Rick's to 'visit' in Iowa:

http://teaser.ussearch.com/teaser/
teaser.jsp?adID=10002101&x=32&y=9&searchFName=Rick&searchMName=&searchLN
ame=Bauer+&searchCity=Des+Moines&searchState=IA&searchApproxAge=40

Man....