I have a PB Wallstreet and am using a USB PCMCIA CARD. It works fine for
all my USB applications and did so for my Kodak digital camera for at
least six months until while burning a large file, I had a freeze which
destroyed all my drivers etc. etc.. After about six hours of reloading
everything I got everything to work again except my USB camera
connection. I talked to Kodak about it and they said that their cameras
are only compatible with built in USB cards and will not work with PC
cards. They couldn't explain why it worked initially and then failed
after the freeze up. They also couldn't explain why their advertising
failed to mention that they had this problem with PC cards. I have a
desktop with built in USB so its not a great problem, but I miss the
advantage of downloading pictures while traveling, and using the PB's
memory rather than the memory card in the camera. It also helped with
previewing and deleting unwanted pictures. Hope this helps.