Donald,

As far as I know of, as long as you have it previously installed, it
will ask you every time to update it, should you have an older version.
  I found myself asking the same question when I was running Aqua.  My
solution was found when I installed 10.2.2.  I simply unchecked the
foreign language support (since I will have no use for chinese or other
oriental languages).  This maybe a solution to look at.

- John