on 16/12/02 20:02, The Weaze at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hello, I have a pismo running osX.  If I put the pismo to sleep or
> close the lid when the power adapter is not in, it will not wake from
> sleep.  If the power adapter is in it works fine.  although I have to
> press the space bar for it to wake instead of it just waking up when I
> raise the lid. Please help.

So, what's happening when the power adapter is not in? Do you have to force
a restart? If so, I would think your battery is toasted or the contacts to
the battery aren't good anymore. How many LEDs lit when you press the charge
button on the battery? Can you see if the battery takes a charge after
running on it for a little while? When charging, the battery's LEDs should
come up. Do you have the problem in 9 as well or just OS X?

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

field servoid [play on `android'] /fee'ld ser'voyd/ n.: Representative of a
field service organization (see field circus). This has many of the
implications of droid.