On 12/24/02 2:30 PM, Andrew Main enlightened us by writing:

>Pismo going until I can get a 1GHz G4 iBook (with--I can dream--a
>more user-friendly case with rounded edges).

Maybe all those of us who would like to see another Macintosh laptop come
out with rounded corners and/or a better appearance than the (IMHO - and
at risk of starting a flame war, ugly) TiBook, should fill out the
feedback form on Apple's site to let them know we'd like a less
mechanical appearance for PowerBooks and iBooks.

Can't hurt and might (remotely) help - if enough people voice their
opinion and wishes to Apple... :-)

Now that would be nice for a Christmas present from Apple. I'm not
holding my breath, as this might take longer than I can do that.

Greetings,

Jim Rohde

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.