So as I embark on my migration from several Umax towers to a Pismo, I'm
wondering how much of my old gear I can bring with me. The only requirement
is that it doesn't make a sound. (I almost went for the Cube instead of
Pismo for its totally fanless operation, but the Pismo won out for the ease
of mobile audio recording.)

1) I have a nice internal 80 GB Barracuda 3.5" ATA drive that I'd like to
recycle as a Firewire drive for the Pismo, but I'm wondering if there is
such a thing as a fanless case for it.

2) Anyone using SCSI on their Pismo? I also have a very quiet 36 GB Atlas II
10K scsi drive, that in theory would be my fastest HD, if I could find a
quiet external (fanless???) SCSI case for it (and a PC card to go with it).
Who makes the SCSI PC cards, anyway? And can you get one at 20 or 40 mb/sec.
speed?

Thanks much for any ideas on this. Also, any suggestions on keeping the
Pismo internal fan from coming on will be most welcome.
Stephen