I am going to do digital editing with my Pismo so I will be getting the G4
upgrade. I also need some external storage capability. My budget is very
tight and I dont want to waste it. Does this drive at $200 with free ground
shipping sound like a good investment-or is another brand more reliable?

"80GB 7200 RPM The Piranha Series is a revolutionary 1394 external 3.5" hard
drive chassis. It features exceptional speed, attractive looks, and strong,
durable PC (polycarbonate) plastic exterior. Piranha Technology has the
fastest FireWire Hard Disk Drives for digital video/audio editing, DTP, data
archiving, and MP3 Music Jukebox. Available in several configurations, from
40 GB to 200 GB."

Thanks!

EZ