For $200 I would consider buying an external case for about $65-75
[making sure its an Oxford 911 chipset based case] and spend the rest
on a drive, with $125 you can get at least 80GB, depending on how much
you shop around and what brands you prefer you might get a 100GB or so.

If you do go with this one it looks fine just make sure it is Oxford
911 based.

David