Hey,

I called Dell's 1-800 number on their web site, went through about 4 subdirectories and got in touch with sales person who I had transfer me to customer service. They will tell you that extension 6868 or something [pretty sure that is it] will send you directly to customer service but I have yet for that to work. I had an odyssey buying my iPod from them. They over charged me $100, shipped it to the wrong state, and then charged me sales tax from that state. I think I might have a 1-800 number that will take you straight to customer service, I will dig around for it for you. No guarrentees on the thinking person thing though, while I did get them to refund me the $100 and reship it I don't have the sales tax resolved and everyone there seems like they are brain dead, I have spent about 6-8 hours on the phone and hold with them over the course of 2 1/2 weeks.

I just ordered from GoogleGear the other day, I am hoping my drive just shows up, I am in NC and haven't had any shipping issues yet. Do you have a way to actually contact GoogleGear? I can't find a phone number for them anywhere.

David