From: G-Books [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Dan Pinto
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2003 9:09 PM
To: G-Books
Subject: wallstreet screen very dim

My wallstreet upgraded with Powerlogix g4 boots fine but after boot is
complete the screen is so dim I can't make out what is on it except
with a flashlight.  any assistance form the list would be appreciated.
Dan

 Small Dog Electronics    http://www.smalldog.com  | Refurbished Drives

 -- Check our web site for refurbished PowerBooks  |  & CDRWs on Sale!