Yep, the 4/600 is an Appletalk printer.  Use one every day.  It
connects to one of the old Farallon minihubs with the Localtalk bridge,
then ethernets to my main hub.  Incidentally, one of the lines from my
main hub goes to an Airport base station so my Airport laptops, (two of
them, an ibook and a Wallstreet with a Cisco 350 wireless card) print
right to this printer.  As does my flat screen iMac and two 2300 Duos
with Newer Ethernet docks which are wired to the hub.  All print just
fine. No Problems.

On Thursday, January 9, 2003, at 01:31  PM, Nick wrote:

> Does the Apple 4/600 laserwriter have appletalk?  If it does you can
> use a
> localtalk to ethernet bridge like the asanteprint.
>
> Nick
>
> on 1/9/03 10:59 AM, Laurent Daudelin at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:
>
>> On 09/01/03 10:45, "Mike Amato" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> on 1/8/03 5:17 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>>
>>> Doesn't the Lombard have a serial port?

John Slavin
Kirksville, MO
[EMAIL PROTECTED]