Ryan Coleman on 1/10/03 1:15 PM wrote:

> Many of you know that I am a web content developer. I have started to
> use Safari  constantly as my moment-to-moment browser. But I was
> shocked to find out that sites that worked under NN and IE don't load
> correctly under Safari. Now I had to code special tags into my pages
> just for Safari users.
>
> This browser was so nice until that discovery.

I figured since it's still beta there are going to be problems. I tried to
do some online banking and it told me that my cookies needed to be enabled.
I checked preferences, made sure Safari always accepts, and it still gives
me the error.

So I used the handy bug report and sent it to Apple.

My only complaint so far is that Safari set itself as the default browser in
my internet settings. At least Internet Explorer asked me if I wanted to
make it the default.

So far everything else is working OK but I've only been using it since last
night.

-Mark