On Friday, January 10, 2003, at 10:40  AM, Mark wrote:
> I figured since it's still beta there are going to be problems. I
> tried to
> do some online banking and it told me that my cookies needed to be
> enabled.
> I checked preferences, made sure Safari always accepts, and it still
> gives
> me the error.
>
> So I used the handy bug report and sent it to Apple.

Same thing happened to me the first time I tried OLB, but, oddly, the
subsequent times it's behaved perfectly.

> My only complaint so far is that Safari set itself as the default
> browser in
> my internet settings. At least Internet Explorer asked me if I wanted
> make it the default.

I didn't mind, myself, because I wanted to set it as the default. I was
more annoyed when after the last IE update it changed my homepage to
MSN w/o my consent. BTW, I haven't launched IE since Safari was
released and it feels great!

dave