Sorry for OT but it is for my Pismo... I have a IBM NP17 networked and
running print services for my PCs and I have a Canon BJC-3000 directly
connected to the Pismo via USB. I am going to go with a wireless setup soon
and I have been frustrated in the past when I try and locate one of these
postscript level 2 simm modules for this printer. I want to print from the
Pismo and a PMac 8500 g3/450 but the printer requires the expansion simm to
support appletalk/postscript. The product number is 63H2439. I know that
these printers were popular in government and educational institutions and I
love it to death (17ppm, duplexer, 600dpi, 10,000 page toner). If anyone has
occurance to come across this part or printer, could I ask that you
investigate the possibility of the postscript simm being available for sale
or trade? (I have a spare 10baseT ethernet card) Please contact me off list
to save troubling the others - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thanks list.