on 10/01/03 18:44, wappling at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi all, Im on a new machine and new to jaguar.thankyou for the advice about
> safari. for web surfing no hangs freezes or crashes so far after about 10
> hours.internet explorer is hanging freezeing and crashing after less than
> two'''this is the first mac ive ever turned off because I actualy finnished
> useing it.so far so great... best wishes

What model do you have and how much memory in that PowerBook? Even if IE is
not perfect, the situation you described is not normal.

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

casting the runes n.: What a guru does when you ask him or her to run a
particular program and type at it because it never works for anyone else;
esp. used when nobody can ever see what the guru is doing different from
what J. Random Luser does. Compare incantation, runes, examining the
entrails; also see the AI koan about Tom Knight in "Some AI Koans" (Appendix
A).