Hi to replace ram in the Kanga you need to undo the 3 retaining screw's on
the base. Then lift the Keyboard off from the touch pad side first, it will
slide forward a couple of mils then out. Be very carefull not to slit the
keyboard cable. The ram card is on the left as you look into the mac and
should look like the one you are putting in only with less chips.

Be careful when you insert the ram card and make sure that it is seated
properly? once seated the best thing to do is start the mac without securing
the keyboard first just put it in place, if the mac boots then you did it
right. Then you can shut down and secure the screws .

You should need a torx 8 suze screwdriver for the job.

If you need any help mail me off list I will be glad to walk through it
again.

Victoria.