RE; I know the feeling,Im boxing and moveing what seems like a ton of crap I
no longer need to the back bedroom for storeage, and wow,I can actualy walk
in here"" lol after six years of tower macs Im just amazed its all replaced
by 15ins by 1 in.Im still in happy shock,and I too am thinking up little
add-ons to go find and get for this,,best wishes