Re; the most recent changes were just before Christmas,whats out now is
current for awhile,whether they will make additional changes in the g3
i-books or-g4 PB line-up or intro the g5 next?purely a guess on our
part.there is never a good time to buy a computer,but as it stands for the
moment a tricked out i-book 12 or 14in. can be had at a decent price. my
opinion