Ok, I'm putting my G4/Pismo up for sale, so I thought I'd offer it to
this list before I put it on the Swaplist or on eBay. Unfortunately, I
have to part with my baby, but at least I can make sure it goes to a
good home.

Here's the specs:
Powerbook "Pismo"
Powerlogix G4/500 upgrade installed last September and running perfectly
1GB ram
20GB hard drive
2 batteries (both hold a charge for over 2.5 hours)
2 AC adapters

Case and screen are in excellent condition. I can't find any bad
pixels. I always use a screen protector with it (OWC Leather) and will
include it in the sale. I've had 3 or 4 Pismos over the years and this
is the one I kept for myself. Cosmetically, it looks almost brand new.
It's currently running OSX 10.2.3 and 9.2.

I'm asking $1250 plus shipping or best reasonable offer. I can upgrade
the hard drive to a 32GB Travelstar for an additional $100. If you want
to pay by Paypal, I'll split the transaction fee with you.
Please email me with questions or offers off-list.

thanks,
-Hal