From: G-Books [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Hal
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 11:40 AM
To: G-Books
Subject: Re: Considering CPU upgrades for wallstreet

Another thing to remember, besides the 66mHz bus speed, is the limited
graphics chip. The Wallstreet and Lombard use the older Rage Pro
architecture. The Pismo and Rev.A Tibook use the Rage128 Mobility. It's
noticeably faster. It's not as fast as the Radeon, but it's much faster
than the Rage Pro.

just my $0.02.

-Hal