> Can anyone recommend a good sleeve for a TiBook 15"? I have a Port
> laptop briefcase with the sling suspension system, but want some extra
> protection for the TiBook. You can't be too careful with that big
> screen and the painted surfaces. Ideally, I'm looking for a sleeve that
> I can then put into the case I already have, for double protection.
>
> I;ve seen the Waterfield design sleeve and the Maccase G4 sleeve, and
> both look pretty good. Any one use one?
>
> Any info is appreciated.
>
> -Hal

I use a RadTech sleeve for my iBook. I don't think it would do a whole
lot to protect it from impacts and shock, but it's great at preventing
scratches. Also, because it's made of this special microfiber cloth, it
also works great for wiping fingerprints off my iBook's case and for
cleaning the screen when it gets dusty.

I find it really easy to just slip my iBook in the sleeve and then put
it in a separate compartment of my backpack. A great way to bring my
computer with me when I go to my classes.