I use both a dual USB icebook and a 7500 desktop (OS 8.1). I use them
both regularly and need to synchronize the data between the two
machines. When I moved to OS X on the iBook I discovered that there
was no free sychronization program.

While I may end up buying one (any suggestions?) I would rather use
the one on my 7500. My problem is that I can't get my 7500 to connect
to my iBook (it works fine the other way around). I can see the iBook
in the chooser, and I can enter a password to access it. However,
when I hit return it tells me that the connection has suddenly
dropped. Using TCP/IP fares no better.

What am I doing wrong? Any suggestions?

Thanks, Mark
--
  Mark Chapman - Centre for the Study of Religion - University of Toronto