Hi all,
I'm running OS9.2.2 on an iMac Bondi and am connected to an Apple
LaserWriter 8500.
Because I've acquired this printer only recently, I haven't had the chance
to actually use it until last night.

I have encountered this problem:
When I print to the printer, some characters, such as quotes (') and the
bullet symbol (Option + 8) don't print properly.
I get a blank space where it should be a quote and I get a Japanese Yen
dollar mark when it should be a bullet.
Any ideas?

My keyboard is set to Australian, I'm using Nisus Writer 6.03 and the font
is Times New Roman.
I haven't tried exporting the Nisus document to PDF and printing the PDF
yet, so I'm not sure if the problem belongs to Nisus or the printer.
Thanks in advance,
Mark.

"WARNING  :  "Privileged/Confidential  information may be contained in this
message.  If  you  are  not  the  intended  addressee,  you  must not copy,
distribute  or  take  any  action in reliance thereon. Communication of any
information  in  this  email to any unauthorised person is an offence under
the Official Secrets Act (Cap 213). Please notify the sender immediately if
you receive this in error."