I have a white iBook that was dropped and the cd drive door no longer stays
shut. I've found that the tip of the white slider or rail that the tray
rides in, on the right side of the drive (as you look at the front bezel)
has broken off. The tip of this slider is what holds the tray latched in.
Any way I can purchase just that piece from somewhere or anyone out there
have a nonfunctional drive they what to piece out?

mike :^)