Yes,
The 1. possibility:
  before you do this you must activate your Windows File Sharing in
"Settings / Sharing".

2. possibility:
you must install gimp-print from
http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net/MacOSX.php3 .
But im not sure, if this is the problem.

greets

carsten

hope my english is not very bad :-) if you find mistakes please ignore
them or send me the right spelling!