At 2:14 PM -0600 2/22/2003, Thomas Ethen wrote:
>Buy a power inverter at WalMart for around $30 and you will be good to go.
>
>Tom
>
>on 2/22/03 11:40, Demetrius at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>>  Hi,
>>
>>  I am looking for a auto adapter/car cord for my Pismo. Can somebody
>>  direct me in the right direction, since I have never used one? Since
>>  I'm on the subject, are there any practical solar powered systems I can
>>  use too? My battery does not last very long. I will be on the road for
>  > a while in the near future, and would like some alternatives.
>  >

If  all you will be doing is running off of car power when it's
running then the AC Inveror is okay.  A dedicated car adapter is more
power efficient and is more compact and easier to pack along.  If you
are running off of a battery pack, especially with solar power a car
adapter is the way to go.
--
Clark Martin
Redwood City, CA, USA