On 2/24/03 5:54 AM, "Gérard Mittaux-Biron" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Spew into the Cybertrough:

>      By beginning November 2002 I ordered PB Wallstreet batteries
> (internal + external) from WegenerMedia (ibookparts and powerbookpart
> stores on internet), for an amount of $225,00, using PayPal.

I stand behind David Wegener 100%.  He is reliable and ships quickly.  I
have ordered parts form him time and time again.  He shipped your order.  If
he says he did, then he did.  You should take your complaint to France's
customs department.   Using Paypal's dispute resolution can cripple a
persons business.  You need to be absolutely SURE that you are right in
doing so.  I bet you will receive your package sooner or later, and when you
do I implore you to look at the stamp for the date it was shipped.
Kyle H. Hansen
Apple Certified Technician
Apple Solution Expert
Macintosh Server Administrator