on 3/2/03 1:06 PM, Laurent Daudelin at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> on 02/03/03 10:50, Andre Ruegg at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>>> "Get Info" on your tiff file (apple i), click the "Open With: " triangle,
>>> click the pull down and select "Other..." now find OmniPage. Then click the
>>> "Change All" button if you want all .tiff files to be opened with Omnipage.
>>>
>>> Clear as mud :) ?
>>
>> Hi Ryan,
>>
>> Actually, that was quite clear. The problem I have been having is that when
>> I select "Other..." and navigate my way to OmniPage, OmniPage is greyed out
>> and I am unable to select it. :-(
>
> Check at the top of the open dialog. There should be a popup titled "Show"
> and set to "Recommended Applications". Change it to "All Applications" and
> you should be able to select OmniPage.
>
> -Laurent.

Thanks, Laurent. That did it. I think I tried that last night but didn't
look inside the components folder of the OmniPage folder. At the root level
of the OmniPage folder is an alias to the actual app which resides in the
component folder. The alias is still greyed out but the app in the
components folder is now selected.

Thanks again,

André