Ryan Coleman wrote:

> At 4:29 PM -0500 3/3/03, Alan G Miller wrote:
> >Stephen Bright wrote:
> >
> >>  I have a website design customer who wants to host her site with either
> >>  Earthlink or Time-Warner (Roadrunner), as she already has accounts with them
> >>  both. Does anyone have any hosting experience with either of these?
> >
> >I have been using earthlink for many (4) years and have never had any
> >problems......
> >I have my home page below and a site for my wife's golf league........
> >http://home.earthlink.net/~uwphoto/ewga
> >
> >I use fetch 3 for all my file transfers......
>
> Right, but you are a subscriber, not a business client, right?
>
> Business hosting is a very different ball game and not many companies
> really know how to do it right. I will be honest, I suffer from time
> to time of not doing things right. But that is a part of life.

But if you really read his post, he did not ask about business hosting........ he
was only looking for people who had experience with either earthlink or
time-warner.

I have experience with earthlink and it has been good.

Sounds like it's a client of his, but he never stated they were looking for
business hosting......
--
Alan Miller
Underwater Photographer