At 6:40 PM -0500 3/3/03, Alan G Miller wrote:
>Ryan Coleman wrote:
>
>>  At 4:29 PM -0500 3/3/03, Alan G Miller wrote:
>>  >Stephen Bright wrote:
>>  >
>>  >>  I have a website design customer who wants to host her site with either
>>  >>  Earthlink or Time-Warner (Roadrunner), as she already has
>>accounts with them
>>  >>  both. Does anyone have any hosting experience with either of these?
>>  >
>>  >I have been using earthlink for many (4) years and have never had any
>>  >problems......
>>  >I have my home page below and a site for my wife's golf league........
>>  >http://home.earthlink.net/~uwphoto/ewga
>>  >
>>  >I use fetch 3 for all my file transfers......
>>
>>  Right, but you are a subscriber, not a business client, right?
>>
>>  Business hosting is a very different ball game and not many companies
>>  really know how to do it right. I will be honest, I suffer from time
>>  to time of not doing things right. But that is a part of life.
>
>But if you really read his post, he did not ask about business
>hosting........ he
>was only looking for people who had experience with either earthlink or
>time-warner.
>
>I have experience with earthlink and it has been good.
>
>Sounds like it's a client of his, but he never stated they were looking for
>business hosting......

But if you really read the ORIGINAL posting you would see that it is
a business that is looking for hosting, not an individual.
--
Ryan Coleman
System Administrator

Get your email account at lemlists.com for $6/year!
Visit http://www.lemlists.com/ for more information

LEMLists.com is a CobWeb Publishing website.