My sister will be getting a Windows iPod for her husband, and I was
wondering what would happen if I plugged it into my iBook. Since OS X
can mount Windows CD's and other disks, would X see it as a plain
Windows FireWire disk? Can I move mp3 files onto it with a basic
Finder copy? Or does MusicMatch need to do something funky to the
files or organize them into folders etc that I'd have to do manually
to get them to play?

Thanks!
Marty Lindower
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

(no nasty WinPod comments, please... she's getting the iPod for him
after seeing my Mac one, and because I told her (and she read) that
it's just the best out there...)