--
Dear List,

   When I set the SCSI number on the PB SCSI Setup control panel, it
doesn't remember the number, and boots up at 0. This worked fine when
my desktop had an IDE drive at 0, but now that I have a desktop with
a SCSI at 0, the PB freezes.
   Password protection is off.
   I tried trashing the PB SCSI Setup control panel prefs. to no
avail. Your thoughts and experience on this area would be appreciated.

Yours truly,

James Reid
Northern California