on 22/03/03 17:54, Kathryn Odell at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Just did a search and Stuffit engine is in my new system folder. Hmmmm....I
> don't get it.
>

>> Update! I did a clean install of sys. 9, and download seems to be mostly
>> working again! Only problem is now I get a message after the download is
>> complete saying "Expander cannot unstuff? without the stuffit engine. Please
>> install from the original disk" or something like that.
>> What do I do  now?
>>

>>> I have ATT cable internet. Yes, I have a beige g3 that is also hooked up,
>>> and it downloads fine. In fact, since that's my son's computer, it is
>>> downloading quite a bit! So I have ruled that out. I use Airport on my
>>> pismo, and tried a wired connection to see if that made a difference. Nope.

You might be missing something. Try downloading and re-installing Stuffit.

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

careware /keir'weir/ n.: A variety of shareware for which either the author
suggests that some payment be made to a nominated charity or a levy directed
to charity is included on top of the distribution charge. Syn. charityware;
compare crippleware, sense 2.