Hello All,

My roommate just purchased a Sony Ericsson T68i (GSM thru AT&T), and I am
interested in connecting it to my Wallstreet (266Mhz) via the IR port in the
back.  I'm currently running 9.2.2, and have tried the Infrared control
panel.  The phone appears as an IrDA Device in Range, but I am unsure of the
steps I need to take to transfer files/sync contacts with Entourage.
Hopefully someday I will be able to afford a Bluetooth adapter, but I would
like to take advantage of the IR port until then.  Any help on the matter
would be greatly appreciated.

Scott