At 10:01 AM -0600 4/5/03, Jeremy Derr wrote:
>On Saturday, April 5, 2003, at 09:23 AM, Brian C. Peters wrote:
>
>>  Lamo list mom says its not his problem, but these are his lists. Don't
>>  bother with the reply and just create a rule for the spam. Funny how
>>  we are
>>  told to reduce the clutter and the head honcho slough's it off as not
>>  his
>>  problem.
>
>it's not that it's not a problem... it's not a problem that he can fix.
>it's a problem with the MacLaunch list software. As a result of this
>very issue, Dan is working on writing his own list software.

Yes, he is. I haven't seen where it stands lately though. I think I
am going to call him and harass him until he tells me where he is.

Both Dan and myself (the system admin for the server this software is
going on) have been really really busy lately.
--
Ryan Coleman
System Administrator

Get your email account at lemlists.com for $6/year!
Visit http://www.lemlists.com/ for more information

LEMLists.com is a CobWeb Publishing website.