On Saturday, April 5, 2003, at 01:51  PM, Bruce Mitchell wrote:

> on 4/5/03 7:23 AM, Brian C. Peters at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>> Lamo list mom says its not his problem, but these are his lists. Don't
>> bother with the reply and just create a rule for the spam. Funny how
>> we are
>> told to reduce the clutter and the head honcho slough's it off as not
>> his
>> problem.
>>

> Seems to me it is definitely his problem. I belong to a lot of lists,
> and
> this is the only one that has ever sent me a bounce message - and does
> so
> regularly.

Lay off the listmom.  There's not much he can do about it.  Like I said
a few weeks ago, it's just an annoyance but well worth it for all the
great info available on the list.

But I do wish they would look into some other established list server
instead of trying to write their own.  It ain't easy (nor practical) to
write your own list server.  That's probably why the maclaunch server
is so problematic.

--Chris
iBook 700 OS X.2.4
PM 7500/200 OS 9.1