Hello folks,
I'm planning on selling my Pismo, as I have a 1Ghz 15" on hold at the Apple
Store.  I'm obviously going to use the proceeds from this sale to reach the
goal for the TiBook.  Anyhow, I was wondering if anyone could give me an
idea of a fair price... The specs are like this:

Pismo 400MHz
512MB RAM
40GB 5400rpm IBM Travelstar 40GNX HD (bought for $149, only a month old)
DVD module
Zip 100 drive module
4 zip disks
Original box, original CDs
BTi AC adapter

There are a few problems, like... For example, it has no port cover in the
rear, and there is a small scratch in the polarizer.  And the sound has been
on the fritz.  Can you guess why I'm trying to get a new notebook?

I have a 2.5" 20GB external FireWire hard drive that might also go with it,
and also possibly a 5.25" FireWire enclosure, plus the cables.

First off, this might go to my brother for whatever amount ends up being
what I need to cover the rest of the amount needed to get the TiBook.  (I
have $1800 spread over a monthly payroll deduction, but that obviously isn't
enough.)

What's the advice?  Give it to my brother, or be a filthy capitalist and try
to sell it to the highest bidder?  My feeling is I could get at least $500,
maybe more, but I could be optimistic.

Thanks,
Peter