On 6/4/03 8:47 AM, "Tim Hodgson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 4, 2003 at 7:11 am -0500, Robert Benjamin Johnston wrote:
>
>> Finally that sound board needs to come out.  If your brother is going to
>> whack on that Pismo he's going to need some tools from Radio Shack or
>> wherever.  He will also need to look at this link.
>> http://www.powerbooktech.com/knowledge.fib?state=f5c2597f52_10892
>
> Ben, that's a seriously useful site - thanks!
>
> TimH

I'd also consider saving the web page from that site to my personal hard
drive.  There was a similar page up on a German site for a while, once they
got enough hits, they took it off and now charge you $9.95 to download the
take apart plans. I can't post the link for that site because I think they
also offer technical manuals.

Take care,
Ben
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>