I just switched from a dial-up connection to ADSL and love it, however, now
my Wallstreet and iBook don't seem to be able to see each other.

BEFORE: I used a crossover ethernet cable to directly connect the Wallstreet
and iBook and shared the dial-up connection through the Wallstreet via
IPNetRouter. Wallstreet running OS 9.2.2 and the iBook running Jaguar. The
computers could recognize each other.

AFTER: ADSL modem, Wallstreet, and iBook connected to NetGear Wireless
router. Wallstreet and iBook can share the broadband connection but do not
recognize each other as being on the same network. Same OS configuration.

I am a networking newbie and am not familiar with all the ins and outs of
what settings should be set to whatever. Is there a good web site describing
what I need to do? Apple's help system was not much help. I thought Jaguar
was supposed to make networking easy?

Thanks for any and all help,

Andre