>I was able to use my Wall Street G3 (250Mhz) with a TV set simply by connecting
>the supplied S-video cable to the TV. Have you lost the cable?

I bought this Wallstreet off of eBay. So I do not have the cable.   The cable came
from a PC Video card with an S-video out so i think it should work.

Upon purchasing the wallstreet it was set up with the classic system. I didn't like
that so I partitioned the hard drive. I have OS X on one partition but I can not get
the 'book to boot from the OS 9 CD to install OS 9 on the other partition.  I hold
down C, choose it in the start up disk in sys prefs.  When I try to start up the OS 9
computer shows after the chime, then another chime sounds and OS X starts.
I am sorta new to macs, I've only been working with mac OS for a few months but I love
it!(switched from pc!)

Thanks for the help!

Pat