On Saturday, June 21, 2003, at 11:06 pm, Matt Peacock wrote:

Indeed it's true, Apple have been sending out cease and desist orders all day today, due to someone leaking those pics.

Matt

No offense, but are you sure apple has been sending out cease and desist orders? macrumors.com, what i consider to be the definitive rumor site, still has their mirror of the pics up, and they are normally very quick to comply with apple legal.

anyways.. we'll find out for sure on monday.

Cheers,
matt