On 6/22/03 7:17 AM, "Herbert Goodfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 The I/O door on my Lombard has detached from its springs so that it
 is loose and does not completely close. Apple instructs that it can
 be re-seated by pulling outward at the center of the door and then
 releasing. This is not working for me.

 Is there any other way to re-attach the door to the springs without
 disassembling the entire machine?

Herb Goodfriend

If you're talking about the door that covers all the ports for the modem, USB, and fire wire, not I can't think of any way to reseat the assembly without opening up the machine.

<snip>

Ben
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Ben,

I'm afraid that it is the door on the rear of the machine that covers the various ports.

However, I will save your instructions for the expansion bay flip door in case I need them in the future.

Thanks.

Herb