On Tuesday, Jun 24, 2003, at 14:39 Europe/London, Brendan McAlpine wrote:

The real question is, when do we get G5 powered powerbooks?

I heard that it was mentioned in the keynote that we should expect them in 2 quarters. Is this true? I haven't been able to find any other mention of it.

Best flying guess bassed on rumours from people around the net is January MacWorld 2004. Seems sensible and that is 2 quarters away.

Hopefully Panther will come out at the Paris MacWorld Expo, as I'm going so I'll be buying that then :).

--
Mark Benson

AIM - SilValleyPirate
Visit FlatPackMacs online: <http://fpm.68kmac.com>
No Longer Vintage Macs List Nanny

"Never send a human to do a machine's job."
                                -The Matrix