Yes, is IS strange, and I don't know why it happens. The only thing I could
think of is that when it wakes from sleep, it gets a different IP from the
server, and thus confuses the file sharing. If I re-start file sharing (ie,
turn off, then on again) all is ok (Usually).

Very confusing, and often frustrating.

I have switched to a static IP, and will see if it makes a difference...

Wiebe.