20030721

System Profiler shows my sn as "not applicable" and I have reset my pram many times (Wallstreet 266, os 9.2.1). Just FYI,

Tanglewood Ordinary Restaurant
On the National Register of Historic Places and the Virginia Landmarks Register
True FamilyStyle Dining since 1986
Fried Chicken, Roast Beef, Country Ham, mashed potatoes, green beans, blackeyed peas, stewed tomatoes...and MORE!
"Got Dinner...?"
Anne & Jim Hardwick, Proprietors
2210 River Road West
Maidens, VA 23102-2705